We provide four different interfaces for searching our analysis of the NSVS data. When using interactive search interfaces,
the search results are given with links to
- the original web page of the NSVS site maintained by the LANL (see http://skydot.lanl.gov),
- light curves in ASCII format and plots (which are extracted from the LANL site),
- images from the Aladin Lite service (see http://aladin.u-strasbg.fr/AladinLite/),
- the Aladin service provided by the Centre de Données astronomiques de Strasbourg (see http://aladin.u-strasbg.fr),
- Sky-Map (see http://www.sky-map.org),
- VSX (see http://cdsarc.u-strasbg.fr/viz-bin/Cat?B/vsx),
- APASS: The AAVSO Photometric All-Sky Survey (see http://www.aavso.org/apass),
- the NVO DataScope service maintained by the NASA GSFC (see http://heasarc.gsfc.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/vo/datascope/init.pl),
- the NVO Inventory service maintained by the NASA IPAC (see http://irsa.ipac.caltech.edu/cgi-bin/VOInventory/nph-voInventory),
- the SIMBAD service maintained by the CDS (see http://simbad.u-strasbg.fr/simbad),
- WISE data from the GATOR service by the NASA IPAC (see http://irsa.ipac.caltech.edu),
- 2MASS data from the GATOR service by the NASA IPAC (see http://irsa.ipac.caltech.edu),
- SDSS DR9 data from the SDSS SkyServer Object explorer service (see http://cas.sdss.org),
- GALEX GR6Plus7 data from the GALEX explorer service (see http://galex.stsci.edu).
Cross-matches to other data are conducted with 6 arcsec radius.
The light curve data is retrived from the LANL site. Therefore, when the LANL system is down, we can not process the request of exporting the data and plot.
Simple Cone Search for VO (Output: VOTable) - it supports the
standard of the VO simple cone search with RA, DEC, and SR. Check EURO-VO registry information about this cone serarch. This cone search service can be accessed by using Aladin too.
Simple Cone Search for interactive usage (Output: HTML) - it returns the results from the simple cone search in HTML with links to other data sources.
ID Search (Output: HTML) - if you want to search a specific NSVS object with its NSVS id, use this interface.
Name Search (Output: HTML) - if you want to search a specific NSVS object with common known names that can be found by the CDS Sesame name resolver, use this interface.
General search for interactive usage (Output: HTML) - you can search objects with various conditions.